11 January 2016

Outdoor Retailer - Winter Edition

When I first went to Outdoor Retailer last week, I wasn't expecting to post anything about the show. Usually, I can find a handful of cycling-related products that warrant a post or review, this time hardly any.

Then, I went back for a couple of hours on day 2, and found something that made my cycling geek day.

Hidden down an aisle that I missed on the first day, I found the gem that I was looking for. Bern, one of my favorite helmet manufacturers (I have three Bern helmets), has entered into the soft goods market!

Jeans and shorts have stretch fabric, gusseted crotches, and photo-reflective hits for safety. 

The shirts shown have a cool chain link pattern, and come in short and long sleeve versions.  

The Bern/Masterlink line features jeans, shorts, shirts and jackets that reflect the urban commuter/messenger style that Bern has become known for, while incorporating the performance features that cyclists need.

Unfortunately, this is just a quick post, I am hoping to get some samples and additional information so I can write a full review.

No comments: