05 June 2015

Another T-Shirt of the Day

As you may or may not know your favorite blogger has seriously injured himself. Many of you, including myself, would be surprised to know this injury did not take place on the bike. I was actually helping my ex-wife move.

The Cliff's Notes version of what happened is I shattered my right tibia and broke my right wrist in a couple places when I slipped on the moving van ramp.


Yeah, not pretty.

Fortunately I have a great group of family and friends who I can turn to for support during this time of extremely limited mobility. 

...a group that has a twisted sense of humor.

About a week ago I recieved an anonymous package in the mail. In it was this t-shirt.


Nothing sexier than an invalid model who can't even give a proper thumbs up on his right hand.

I have my suspicions as to who sent it, but I'm not going to get all sleuthy and try to figure it out. I'm just going to say thanks, the shirt definitely lifted my mood.

Another drawback to my injuries is the delay in additional blogging, and doubt on wether I will be attending Outdoor Retailer and Interbike this year. Stay tuned, dear reader. There will probably be even less posted over the next few months, but this blog is not going dark. 

No comments: