02 June 2014

Things I Like: Optic Nerve Sunglasses

I have a problem.

I'm addicted to sunglasses.

Out of the 10+ pair that I choose from each day, 3 pair are from Optic Nerve.

Why I like Optic Nerve is they have a great style, great optics, and they won't break the bank - their most expensive glasses are $95!

Optic Nerve was kind enough to give me and my wife a pair of glasses in January, which we traipsed all over Europe with in March. My pair is the Boneyard ($65), and my wife has the Spindal ($65).

 
Dublin, near the River Liffey
 
Unfortunately for my 5-year-old stepdaughter, the ears didn't make the trip home :-(

Disneyland Paris

The latest in medieval headgear - Dublina
 
#selfie
 
Go check them out at opticnerve.com

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Never spend more than $20 for a pair of sunglasses. But they do look nice. so do my $12 pair.